Site Safety Manager
• Perform daily site safety inspections, safety assessments, safety audits.
• Visit Various job sites for Neelam Construction Projects.
• Make lists of deficiencies and follow up.
• Conduct site safety orientations with on-site workers.
• Compile daily, weekly, monthly reports.
• Ensure compliance of site workers and the general public.
• Investigate all accidents & complete all required paperwork as per OSHA, State, and NYC DOB regulations.
• Make recommendations concerning the modification, improvement, or removal of any hazardous objects, processes, or equipment to ensure optimal site safety conditions.
• Serve as the liaison between our client and OSHA, Insurance Carriers, and/or any other regulatory agencies.
• Develop & Execute safety kick-off presentations.
• Support all safety efforts on the project and promote company “Incident & Injury Free” culture & initiatives.
• Ensure all construction activities are preplanned in regards to safety through pre-task plan reviews as well as preconstruction meetings.
• Ensure all workers adhere to the approved site safety plan onsite.
• Maintain all safety-related documentation.
• Coach all workers in effective hazard identification & correction of issues.
• NYC DOB Site Safety Managers/Coordinator License
• 30-Hour OSHA
• 40-Hour Site Safety Course Certificate of Completion.
• 5 Years of construction safety management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Proficient communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Practical knowledge of OSHA-CFR 1926 “Construction Safety & Health”, the New York City Department of Buildings Construction Safety requirements, Chapter 33 and FDNY Code Chapter 14.
• Working knowledge of OSHA & other regulatory agency laws, regulations, and policies.
• Accident investigation & identification of known potential exposures capabilities/experience.
• Knowledgeable of various construction trades/skills.
• Proficient computer skills & familiarity with Microsoft Office suite and basic Windows applications.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
• Management, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Our ideal candidate will be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. This opportunity offers a highly progressive, innovative and challenging environment in which to champion your skills. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation