• Assist in conducting preliminary studies of engineering projects and help prepare plans.
• Assist in supervising/inspecting construction and maintenance work.
• Prepares preliminary budget reports and progress reports.
• Serves as site inspector on contracted and sub-contracted work.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identified resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project scope.
• Review RFP’s Specifications, Basis of Design and Drawings to determine scope, identify risks and opportunities, and confirm constructability.
• LEED paperwork, submittals, site safety plans, RFP’s, scope analysis quantity calculations.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree in Engineering (construction or civil). An advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional post-graduate.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, blueprints and specifications
• Excellent organization, time management and planning skills – the ability to juggle multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines is a must
• Team player and excited by the opportunity to be part of a growing company.
• Exercise independent judgment and work as part of a team to collaboratively develop solutions with minimal supervisory input
• Suggest process improvements
• Strong analytical and Excel skills
• Ability to direct others while under pressure, while maintaining a high level of ethics and integrity
• Good judgment and decision making skills
• Highly self-motivated and proactive
• Strong written and oral communication skills are a must for this position.
Our ideal candidate will be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. This opportunity offers a highly progressive, innovative and challenging environment in which to champion your skills. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation