• Analyze financial information & prepare financial reports detailing assets, liabilities, capital
• Prepare balance sheet, profit & loss statement and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
• Perform audits of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets and cash.
• Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations.
• Masters Degree in Business Management, Finance or Accounting with 12 Months of Experience in a related occupation.
• Bachelors Degree with 5 years of related experience.
Our ideal candidate will be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying a positive attitude in a team-based environment. This opportunity offers a highly progressive, innovative and challenging environment in which to champion your skills. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran, Sexual Orientation